WATiEmpire

Identifiez-vous avec votre pseudo de Star du Foot.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 11-11-2016 02:32:06

tangtang520
Membre

Watch here what adidas yeezy boost 350 uk

Searage Doesnt Think Burnett Will Return To Pirates - RealGM Wiretap
Pittsburgh Pirates pitching coach Ray Searage said during a recent radio interview that he doesn't expect A.J. Burnett to return to the club.

"I'm on that percentage point where he's not going to come back nike juvenate white trainers ," Searage said. "I've got to prepare the pitching with no A.J, so that's the route I'm going right now. If he does come back, alright. But right now, I'm leaning that way nike juvenate olive size 6 , where he's going to retire."

Falcao Left Old Trafford Before Kick Off After Being Excluded From 18 - RealGM Wiretap

Radamel Falcao was left out of the Manchester United match-day 18 to face Southampton and didn’t hang around to watch his teammates eventually lose 1-0 – leaving the ground by car before kick-off.

Falcao is on loan from Monaco and has made just seven starts for United.

Falcao makes £346,000-a-week and was not injured, but left on the bench in favor of three center backs.

Carlos Tevez Criticized For Ankle Breaking Challenge - RealGM Wiretap

Carlos Tevez was criticized for his studs-up challenge that left Ezequiel Ham with a broken ankle.

Tevez scored two goals in the match.

“I went for the ball, I didn’t have bad intentions nike juvenate turquoise ,” he said in a television interview. “I’m sad because I didn’t want to hurt the lad, I’ve never hurt anyone playing football, this is the first time. I’m going to visit him and apologize.”

Argentinos coach Néstor Gorosito did not accept Tevez’s version of events. “It wasn’t unintentional,” he told the club’s website. “We were three metres from the incident and you could see it ... Those who have played football know these things.”

Mourinho Dismisses Criticism From Philosophers - RealGM Wiretap

José Mourinho defended his tactics nike juvenate grey trainers , which have been criticized in the media as merely "parking the bus" to achieve results for Chelsea.

Chelsea defeated Liverpool 2-0 during the weekend despite only moving forward in counterattack.

"At this moment, football is full of philosophers," Mourinho said. "People who understand much more than me. People with fantastic theories and philosophies. It's amazing. But the reality is always the reality. A team that doesn't defend well doesn't have many chances to win. A team that doesn't score lots of goals, if they concede lots of goals nike free tr fit 5 black , is in trouble. A team without balance is not a team.

"I remember in my first period here, if you have a goalkeeper like Petr Cech who puts the ball in the opponents' box, and a striker like Didier Drogba who wins everything in the air, why play short? Because you are stupid?

"If your opponents are very fast on the counter and want space behind your defensive line nike free 4.0 flyknit turquoise womens , if you give them that space you are stupid. So when a team plays strategically and [a manager] thinks about his team and the qualities of the opponent … 10 years ago, 20 years ago, 30 years ago, 'good teams nike free 4.0 flyknit women's grey , intelligent teams'. In this moment – depending on the coach and the club obviously – the critics speak."

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com