WATiEmpire

Identifiez-vous avec votre pseudo de Star du Foot.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 05-11-2016 02:50:23

luqinyun123
Membre

abrigos plumas mujer moncler

Red Sox Have Received Calls About Saltalamacchia - RealGM Wiretap
The Red Sox have received some calls about Jarrod Saltalamacchia saucony jazz original donne , according to a report.

It would appear as though Boston hasn't received an offer that they like as they have yet to pull the trigger.

Saltalamacchia is coming off a year in which he hit .222 with 25 home runs and 59 RBIs in 121 games.

Justin Miller Found Dead At 35 - RealGM Wiretap

Justin Miller has been found dead at age 35.

Miller pitched for four teams during a major league career that spanned seven seasons.

His body was found Wednesday night, but the cause of death hadn't been released by the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office.

Dodgers Open To Trading Andre Ethier - RealGM Wiretap

The Dodgers are open to the idea of trading Andre Ethier, according to sources.

Los Angeles signed Ethier to a five-year, $85 million contract extension during the 2012 season.

The Dodgers took on a ton of salary at midseason when they acquired Hanley Ramirez in a trade with the Marlins and Adrian Gonzalez, Carl Crawford and Josh Beckett in a deal with the Red Sox.

Dellin Betances Allows Second Home Run Rest Needed - RealGM Wiretap

Dellin Betances has allowed a home run in each of his last two appearances saucony jazz uomo blu , leading many to wonder if the New York Yankees need to rest the reliever.

Betances, who was named to his second All-Star team in as many seasons this week, has thrown 43 23 innings, about half of the 90 he threw in his rookie season last year.

The right-hander quickly rejected suggestions on Tuesday night that he was injured or fatigued, but the return of Andrew Miller from the disabled list couldn't come at a better time for the Yankees.

"Yeah saucony jazz uomo offerte , I think it will obviously help," Joe Girardi said. "You know the last month, [Betances] had not pitched nearly as much as he had in the first two months. Obviously we guard against that and we watch how much he worked, but obviously getting Miller back will help."

Betances, 27 saucony jazz original italia , didn't allow a run in April or May (27 13 innings), but has surrendered eight earned runs in just 16.1 innings pitched in June and July.

Riyad Mahrez Not Interested In Move To PSG - RealGM Wiretap

Riyad Mahrez insists he's happy in England and is not interested in a return to France, this time with Paris Saint-Germain.

Mahrez joined Leicester City from Le Havre.

"I'm not saying it's impossible. But I really didn't like it. I don't want to return to France.

"France doesn't tempt me at all, I like England."

Mahrez added: "PSG has become a very big club. They have strong players and the club is currently building a big project. I loved Marseille when I was a boy. Even today, Paris doesn't make me dream too. this is my town saucony jazz original sconti , but I don't see myself returning."

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com