WATiEmpire

Identifiez-vous avec votre pseudo de Star du Foot.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 05-11-2016 02:29:56

luqinyun123
Membre

Offer a free manual to your new balance 574 donne

Rival Executives Concerned About Greinkes Health - RealGM Wiretap The Brewers skipped Zack Greinke's most recent turn in the rotation woolrich outlet nederland , causing a ripple effect across the trade market. Some executives are concerned about the right-hander's health given Milwaukee's decision and they may wait to deal for him until he makes his next start. Poor Pitching May Cost Scioscia Dipoto Their Jobs - RealGM Wiretap
The Los Angeles Angels have a $148 million payroll, but a pitching staff that lacks depth may eventually start costing people their jobs.

Poor results this month, worsened by an injury to Jered Weaver woolrich jassen goedkoop , have put the jobs of general manager Jerry Dipoto, manager Mike Scioscia and pitching coach Mike Butcher in jeopardy.

L.A.'s rotation has a 4-7 record and 5.18 ERA, which ranks 27th in the major leagues.

Hardy Success Proves Extension Was Right Decision - RealGM Wiretap

J.J. Hardy signed a three-year contract extension with the Orioles last July when the team was struggling and says the team's recent surge proves it was the right decision.

Hardy felt then that the organization was going to be a winner down the road and that Baltimore's performance this year validates his decision to re-sign and not wait to become a free agent after last season.

"I always said I signed that deal because I saw that there was potential with this team and organization canada goose jassen dames outlet ," he said. "To be honest, I didn't think it was going to happen this quick. I saw a process that was headed in the right direction.

"When I was with the Brewers, we had a ton of losing seasons and that was kind of the same thing. Next year we are going to shoot to be a .500 team canada goose jassen heren goedkoop , and the next year make the playoffs and then maybe go even further. It wasn't a jump from losing seasons to being where we are at right now, so this has been a lot of fun."

Hardy said the word that comes to mind when he thinks about how this season has gone for the club is "fun."

Clayton Kershaw To Open For Dodgers - RealGM Wiretap

New Dodgers manager Dave Roberts joked it was a tough call, but Clayton Kershaw will be the opening day pitcher for Los Angeles for the sixth year in a row.

The three-time Cy Young Award winner will help the Dodgers open the season on April 4 opener against the Padres.

MLB Suspends Two Minor League Players - RealGM Wiretap The Office of the Commissioner of Baseball announced today that three Minor League players have been suspended following their violations of the Minor League Drug Prevention and Treatment Program. Phillies Minor League pitcher Gabriel Bermudez has been suspended for 50 games without pay after testing positive for metabolites of Stanozolol. The suspension of Bermudez canada goose bomber kopen , who is currently on the roster of the Venezuelan Summer League Phillies, is effective immediately. Braves Minor League pitcher Darrel Leiva has been suspended for 50 games without pay after testing positive for metabolites of Nandrolone and metabolites of Stanozolol. The suspension of Leiva, who is currently on the roster of the Dominican Summer League Braves canada goose bomber groen , is effective immediately. .

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com