WATiEmpire

Identifiez-vous avec votre pseudo de Star du Foot.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 31-10-2016 02:29:41

watilily
Membre

"I honestly could care less.

Red Sox Place Buchholz On DL; Recall Johnson From Triple A - RealGM Wiretap
The Red Sox have placed right-hander Clay Buchholz on the 15-day disabled list with a strained flexor muscle in his forearm and have promoted rookie left-hander Brian Johnson from Triple-A Pawtucket to take his place on the roster asics gel lyte iii gris , according to an ESPN report on Saturday.

Source Dodgers Owe Manny $833M By June 30 - RealGM Wiretap The cash-strapped Dodgers must pay Manny Ramirez $8.33 million by June 30, according to a source. Ramirez is due the deferred money from the $42 million contract he signed with Los Angeles before the 2009 season. The Dodgers traded him to the White Sox last year asics gel lyte v gris , but still owe him an additional $8.33 million in 2012 and $8.33 million in 2013. Ramirez retired in April after failing his second drug test in three seasons. Turan It Will Be Hard Not Joining Barcelona Until January - RealGM Wiretap

Arda Turan joined Barcelona this week and he'll have to wait until January to begin playing with the club.

Turan could be loaned to Galatasaray or Fenerbahce during the first part of the season.

“It’s going to be hard not playing for six months but the important thing is that I will play for Barça,” Turan said in an interview with Spanish radio on Tuesday.

“I will work until I am able to make my debut in January and I will help the team to win all the trophies asics gel lyte iii verdes ,” he said, adding that it will be a “dream” for him to play in the same team as Lionel Messi asics gel lyte v azules , Neymar and Andrés Iniesta.

Hammel Aware Of How Cubs Operate At Trade Deadline - RealGM Wiretap

The Chicago Cubs signed Jason Hammel to a one-year, $6 million deal this offseason asics gel lyte iii azules , making him an obvious trade target at midseason.

"I'm sure you guys are going to talk about that all year," Hammel said. "I honestly could care less. And that's the answer you'll get from me every time. I'm here to win ballgames and that's it. That's my bottom line. I'm here to help the Cubs."

Theo Epstein's front office has traded away 40 percent of the rotation in each of the last two seasons.

Rangers Flip Base Coaches In Attempt To Score More - RealGM Wiretap

The Rangers are flip-flopping their base coaches asics gel lyte v negras , moving Gary Pettis to third and Dave Anderson to first, according to an Associated Press report.

Manager Ron Washington believes Pettis' base-running experience as a player will allow him to react more quickly and possibly take more chances asics gel lyte blancas baratas , allowing the team to potentially score more runs.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com